This Website / Blog belongs to Dora M. Dominguez-Carey 2005: Background Template by Dora D. Carey 2005: Dominguez Generations, Inc. 2005

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Moreno Reunion: Just Pix


Please view my Moreno Reunion Data Pix via Picasa Online Photo Album
(also for Dominguez Genealogy Project)
I am still waiting for pix from certain family members.
If you do not see a pic for someone or do not like the one I will be sharing with Ramon Moreno for the reunion set up, please send me one ASAP (via email, snail mail or text).
Or simply call me, text me, or send me a note via FB or Twitter.
You all know by now that I am Queen of Texting and a Sociable Net-working Pro (ha,ha).
The absolute deadline is Weds. June 9th, 2010
Otherwise, the pix will go to the printing house, per se, "as is".

No comments: