This Website / Blog belongs to Dora M. Dominguez-Carey 2005: Background Template by Dora D. Carey 2005: Dominguez Generations, Inc. 2005

Monday, November 8, 2010

NHS Induction Ceremony: Way to go, Alex!




Congrats to Alex on her good grades. Her GPA is 4.5. She has always made good grades. She was also inducted into the NJHS prior to NHS. Way to go. She is intelligent, and I do not mind saying that she gets it from her Tia D! J.K. She inherited good genes from both sides of the family (Josie's and Jabier's). She also has nice jeans. lol. We are all so very smart! Smart alecky as well, but equally if not more, we are all intelligent. I am so proud of her as well as my other nieces and nephews. I would post more on the others if the others would share their awards and such with me so I could proudly post their accomplishments here. I ask and ask but no one listens to Tia/Aunt Dora. Sadness. Oh, well. This post is for Alex anyway. May she continue to do well in school. For sure she will continue to make us all proud. Congratulations again, mija.

1 comment:

Sara said...

HA! But alas, Alex takes after her Tia Sara! :-)