This Website / Blog belongs to Dora M. Dominguez-Carey 2005: Background Template by Dora D. Carey 2005: Dominguez Generations, Inc. 2005

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Father's Day: Project for Dad invitation for those wanting to be a part of this!

Gentle reminder.
If you want to participate in this project.
Again send me just a favorite picture of you with your dad or just one you like of your dad.
You can include a short story (fav memory) of your dad, with or w/out pix. Or why you think your dad is the bomb.
Whatever you want to write. Or just a pic and no story.
BTW, I sent this for those with little ones who are unable to do this so, Mommies, this is where you can come in and do this on behalf of your kiddos, too.
I wish I had thought of this for Mother's Day; maybe next year.
I am doing one for Papi (in memoriam with my fav memory of him) so I am hoping my siblings also participate.
No pressure but time is closing in tomorrow.
It usually takes me a couple of hours to compile data then to upload it to the blog but I do not mind.
Even if you can't get it to me tonight - I will work on it periodically through tomorrow.

No comments: