This Website / Blog belongs to Dora M. Dominguez-Carey 2005: Background Template by Dora D. Carey 2005: Dominguez Generations, Inc. 2005

Sunday, June 19, 2011

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY 2011: Brianna to her Dad, Taita!

From Brianna! My daddy makes me yummy tuna sandwiches for lunch and choose up fruit for me for school lunches! He also takes me to school every morning and always rushes me to hurry up and eat my breakfast because his boss will get mad if he is late! He also holds my hand when we walk down the street to protect me, and he has shown me about Buddha, Ganesh and Jesus! He also takes me to San Francisco all the time and Starbucks too! He is a fun dad when he is sleeping he wakes me up with his snoring like a bear! He is brown and I'm light brown and I love him alot! He tells me his name is gilby mud and I'm Brianna bug! Love you papa!

No comments: