This Website / Blog belongs to Dora M. Dominguez-Carey 2005: Background Template by Dora D. Carey 2005: Dominguez Generations, Inc. 2005

Monday, June 27, 2011

WELCOME to familia Dominguez: Our newest addition to the family, Makayla D.!

Join us [the family] as we welcome the latest addition
born into our awesome Dominguez family.

(my great-niece)
*** Makayla Abigail Dominguez ***
(7lbs 15 ounces)
Makayla is the first child of Mr. and Mrs. Christopher Dominguez.
Born June 27, 2011
Chris is the middle son of my brother and sis-in-law,
Mr. and Mrs. Rodolfo Dominguez Jr.
My brother and sister-in-law [Rudy Jr and Yolanda J.] are elated
over the first girl born into their little family;
their 2nd grand-child.

Fantabulous!
Makayla is my Mom's 11th grand-child;
part of our 4th generation.
(As soon as I receive more details and pix, I will post it.)
' Gotta update the family tree...

No comments: