This Website / Blog belongs to Dora M. Dominguez-Carey 2005: Background Template by Dora D. Carey 2005: Dominguez Generations, Inc. 2005

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Obama Wins: Reaches The Magic Number First: Time To Move Forward In Peace!

Prayers for people to move FORWARD and the "hill" to stop being so divided for the betterment of our awesome country.  The left does not gloat - we show up in droves and vote.  We cannot afford for the "right-wingers" to put up the same old barriers and filibustering antics and make President Obama's second term a "lame-duck" term as always seems to be the case in previous administrations.  Lot's of work left to be finished and/or started!  
CONGRATS to Team Obama and those of us whom voted for him and especially to those who helped get him elected again.  Personally I am proud of all the emails, newsletters, and Op Eds I was able to send out this year on President Obama's behalf.  So many hours I spent working and helping his campaign the best way I could that most knew nothing about, but I was there and I am honored I was invited to the Dem viewing party.  It was nice to see the turn-out tonight with fellow Dems who also worked tirelessly for the campaign.  These things matter to me and politics has always been my passion except now I am older and wiser and think of the masses and not just the few.

No comments: