This Website / Blog belongs to Dora M. Dominguez-Carey 2005: Background Template by Dora D. Carey 2005: Dominguez Generations, Inc. 2005

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

In Memory of Felicia's Beloved Cat, NOEY: Rest in peace - Sweet Wonderful Pet!

This is dedicated to my niece Felicia's dear cat: NOEY. 
Noey passed away this Wednesday morning.  She died in the loving arms of the person she loved so very much: Felicia. 
As the story goes, it seems Noey was seeking Felicia's comfort and love so that she could pass away.  Noey was over 10 years old, and we left her sudden demise to the fact of life which dictates when animals - like people - must pass away.  For certain to a better place.  Though Noey will greatly be missed by Felicia, Erica, Eva, Wero, and the rest of her family, we take comfort knowing she is in a better place.  I am certain that Felicia and other close family members who knew and loved this wonderful cat will take a lot of time to cope with this sudden loss.  Everyone to cope as he/she needs.  Mostly my heart goes out to Felicia!
Pets are only called pets to decipher them from human beings, but those of us whom have pets often refer to them as "furry family members".  I know that is how Felicia thought of her Noey!
Pets are a blessing from G-d.  Because of that I know in my heart that our beloved pets also go to heaven.  Can you imagine a heaven without pets?  I cannot!  They are so loving and loveable; no conditions on how they love.  No matter what...your pets love you.  That is partly the reason I a firm believer that our pets ascend into heaven.  It is their own reward.  For loving us so much!
So with sad heart and lots of tears, I bid this awesome pet a "so long".  Good-bye is much too permanent and with a "so long" I know we will all be reunited with Noey one day as we will with other loved ones.

No comments: