This Website / Blog belongs to Dora M. Dominguez-Carey 2005: Background Template by Dora D. Carey 2005: Dominguez Generations, Inc. 2005

Saturday, June 11, 2016

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS: ADOPT A HIGHWAY: THANKS EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED SATURDAY!

Thanks to everyone for another successful FAMILY OF PHILIP GUZMAN JR (Adopt-a-Highway) clean up event: Eva, Felicia, Erica, Aurora, Michelle, Alex, Josie, Jabier, Heather, Austin, Patty, and Dora.
A special thanks to my niece, Erica, and her husband, Nick, for hosting the lunch at their home following the clean up. The food was delicious, guys. THANKS. The fellowship was wonderful as well. 
Our family is just so super and wonderful. I am grateful for them. I am equally grateful to them for welcoming my friends into their lives and making my friends feel so welcome. 
I am also thankful for my awesome friends -- for all their hard work and effort. 
My cup truly runneth over. 
Family and friends rock! (And NO SNAKES! Woo hoo!). 

No comments: