This Website / Blog belongs to Dora M. Dominguez-Carey 2005: Background Template by Dora D. Carey 2005: Dominguez Generations, Inc. 2005

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

More fun pics on Mother's Day 2009

I think my sister Josie is directing the party "that way".
My sister Aurora is thinking hard about whether to listen to Josie or keep on ignoring her (ha, ha). Josie tends to be the peace-maker in our family.

Josie is still trying to get ppl to go "that way". My Mom is looking on like, 'what?'

My sister Eva and my niece Felicia are wondering if anyone is going to listen to Josie.
My sister Betty is trying hard to also ignore Josie. She is probably asking our Mom, "por que, Ama?" Eva getting a kick outta the whole thing.Aurora finally telling Josie that she needs to go "that way" by herself using the colorful semantics (w0rds) that only our dear sister Aurora can use in a suave kinda way. Betty appears to be lovin it. She's the trouble-maker in the family (culprit).
My nieces, Felicia & Alex, are just doin their own thang. Too cool!
My nephew, J.J., looking on in the pic with Alex trying to figure out if he is going or coming.

No comments: