This Website / Blog belongs to Dora M. Dominguez-Carey 2005: Background Template by Dora D. Carey 2005: Dominguez Generations, Inc. 2005

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mom's visit to Midland con't...

Mom is still staying with us through Wednesday.  Then we take her to stay with Joise, Jabier and Alex.  Mom wants to attend mass with the Hernandez family for Ash Wednesday.  I will probably just go get "ashy" (jk) later on Wednesday evening and attend a drive-by service over at St Stephen's Church.  My confirmation process is getting to be slow, but Dennis assured me we would be finished and the priest could confirm me rather quickly.  Hope so cause Josie informed me that I need to have my confirmation sealed before March 18th.  St Stephen's is so not impressing me.  I should have made arrangements over at Holy Trinity in Big Spring instead for confirmation classes.  Oh, well, hindsight is always 20-20 and who knew it would become so technical and cumbersome with St Stephen's and their personnel.  As long as things go as planned going forward so that I am ready to be Godmother to Alex in May is all that concerns me.  

1 comment:

Sara said...

You indicated that you were not impressed with St. Stephens because they are too technical about what you're doing over there. But aren't all the Catholic Churches too technical?