This Website / Blog belongs to Dora M. Dominguez-Carey 2005: Background Template by Dora D. Carey 2005: Dominguez Generations, Inc. 2005

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Picasa Photo Album: Separated by individual Families

Please click on the Picasa link below which pertains to your family. View the pix I posted there, if you like the pic I have chosen for you - great! If not then please send me one electronically because the deadline is Wednesday 06-09-10. I would like to be able to get the data to Ramon Moreno by then. Any missing data (ie: birthdata) and/or pix will have to stay that way unless you contact me by Weds.
Thx & Luv 2 all, Dora!


Mom and Dad - Eva and Rodolfo Dominguez Sr album click here
Aurora Dominguez and Family click here
Betty Gamboa and Family click here
Rodolfo Dominguez Jr and Family click here
Josie Hernandez and Family click here
Eva Guzman and Family click here
Dora Carey and Family here

No comments: