This Website / Blog belongs to Dora M. Dominguez-Carey 2005: Background Template by Dora D. Carey 2005: Dominguez Generations, Inc. 2005

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

BIRTHDAY WISHES:Happy Birthday, Jabier H.!

'
Happy Birthday, Jabier!
We are lucky to have you in our family -
for well over 30 years now!!!
Jabier is always there when his help is needed.
On a personal note, I want to say that
Jabier is a very important person in my life.
More like a brother - or even like a second father to me.
The things he has done for me in past years and
still continues to do for me are just too many to list
(except for the few below).
Jabier, thanks for helping fix things on the SUV, our home
and for the good advice with never any judgement.
Both he and my sis have been part of a much needed
support-system in my life
especially for the past couple of years!
*** Have a great birthday, brother! ***

No comments: