This Website / Blog belongs to Dora M. Dominguez-Carey 2005: Background Template by Dora D. Carey 2005: Dominguez Generations, Inc. 2005

Friday, March 11, 2011

Japan earthquake, tsunamis: Praying for all!

This is a link shared by EA World View (one of my Twitter account followers): EA Quake/Tsunamis
Prayers to all people in Japan as they endure the brunt of this devastating quake (and tsunamis). Special prayers as well to people in our country as the tsunamis begin to reach the U.S. along the west coast (mainland) and in Hawai'i.
Hoping for the best. Luck to all.
Keeping the following family/friends in prayer:
Taita, Christine and Brianna (San Fran, CA area)
Welch family (Livermore, CA area)
Marvelous and Anderson family (Santa Barbara, CA area)...
I am not sure if our friends still live on the island of Honolulu or about the ones I had living in Oregon, but our best goes out to them and to everyone else we do not even know. As an altruist, I bid well wishes and prayers to everyone - everywhere.
Thus far the tsunamis hitting the U.S. west coast (and HI) are not as significant as those hitting Japan. Hope it remains that way.
I am taken aback by the extreme surfers who are out there riding the waves. I want to skydive (tandem) one day soon but not sure I would do it during a tornado. J.K.

No comments: