This Website / Blog belongs to Dora M. Dominguez-Carey 2005: Background Template by Dora D. Carey 2005: Dominguez Generations, Inc. 2005

Monday, May 2, 2011

IN THE EYES OF A CHILD: 9/11 (Twin Towers) REMEMBERED!

This school project was made by my great-niece,
Gabby (the genius artist-in-training),
Gabs is Rudy and Veronica's first-born daughter.
After the capture and death yesterday of the mad-man,
Bin Laden, I thought today was the perfect day for me to post
Gabby's model of the Twin Towers.
Lest We Forget!!!
Above is the actual pic I copied from Veronica's photos and below is a description (excerpt) I took also from Veronica's wall the way she described what the project entailed.

"2nd grade at Gabby's school had to make something out of trash, some of her friends made robots and my Gabby made the twin towers. The box and corn can is the towers,the ramen noodles bag is the fire,the tissue is the smoke and she made the plane out of paper. I have such a bright daughter."

No comments: