This Website / Blog belongs to Dora M. Dominguez-Carey 2005: Background Template by Dora D. Carey 2005: Dominguez Generations, Inc. 2005

Monday, November 21, 2011

Eva "Evita" Moreno-Dominguez: Updates halted for a while in memory of Mama!

(Postings will be halted and the music silenced for a while out of respect)
It's been a hectic month and right smack in the middle of things, it managed to come to a crashing halt as we lost our dear beloved Mama last Thursday (11-17-11).
For obvious reasons, I was unable to create and upload our family calendar for November. I did update our family blog with birthday tags through this date and intend to update data for the month ASAP as more strength finds its way back to me and my spirit starts to heal. My knack for writing continues but finds it needs to be placed on hold until inspiration once again fills my cup to share on this blog. If anyone wants to share stories and/or pictures for a tribute, ideas are welcome.

No comments: