This Website / Blog belongs to Dora M. Dominguez-Carey 2005: Background Template by Dora D. Carey 2005: Dominguez Generations, Inc. 2005

Saturday, June 23, 2012

BIRTHDAY WISHES: Happy Birthday To Me (Dora)!

'Just wanted to say thank you to my loved ones today as they have been contacting me to wish me a happy birthday.  I am very appreciative of each person who has called, sent a text, posted on a social forum and sent flowers to my home for my special day.
I want to especially thank Sara and my sisters for their kind words and for offering an ear today as they realize this is a most difficult day for me in celebrating my first birthday without Mama.  I sure am missing her extremely early phone call to wish me a happy birthday like she would do just about every year since I can remember and the fact that I will not be spending it with her. 

The beautiful flowers on this post is what  my family had delivered to me earlier this a.m.  Thanks to my Guzman Family for the arrangement: Eva (sis), Wero (bro-in-law), Felicia (niece) and to the Puentes Family: Erica (niece) and Nick (nephew-in-law); that was so nice and generous of you.  It is placed in our great room on the sofa table (next to the ivy which reminds me of Mama).  The fragrance is just wonderful.  Nothing beats the awesome scent of fresh flowers.  I am a firm believer in aroma therapy lately.


More later...

No comments: