This Website / Blog belongs to Dora M. Dominguez-Carey 2005: Background Template by Dora D. Carey 2005: Dominguez Generations, Inc. 2005

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

BIRTHDAY WISHES: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SARA !

  HAPPY BIRTHDAY
(my best friend and partner),
SARA!!! 

I want to wish my best friend ever and partner a wonderful birthday today. 
Looking forward to later so we can celebrate with a nice dinner and, yes, we 
will certainly be watching the presidential debate as planned. 
(we are political science and history buffs).
Thanks, Sara, for helping me through the rough times, for reminding me to 
appreciate the ones most take for granted and for helping me celebrate the ordinary times as though they were the greatest because one truly cannot appreciate the magnanimous times if they do not first appreciate the smaller ones. 
I am glad material possessions have never negatively clouded 
our mutual love of life because it is the little things that matter most!  
Happy Birthday from your Dominguez Family!
(Sara loves all things NYC; the "Five Boroughs" esp Manhattan, the Yankees, the Giants, the Jets, etc...)

No comments: