This Website / Blog belongs to Dora M. Dominguez-Carey 2005: Background Template by Dora D. Carey 2005: Dominguez Generations, Inc. 2005

Monday, October 15, 2012

Dear Blogger: Once You Were Lost...But TTL I Have Found YOU!

I was updating this blog today for birthdays and such...I hate the new blogger BTW because it severely limits us "java" capabilities and for those who know me well, I am a complete "java-geek" (another reason I cannot stand anything Apples, Mac, Ipod - a.k.a IStupid).
Thank goodness I let time go by and I found my template and all codes needed to revert to our Dominguez Blog.  It's the little things in life that most often rattle us the most but also the things which remind us to be grateful of all.  Thanks to my sis Josie for helping calm me down and in her way made me take a breath, stand clear of said issue then look for a solution and voila -  it was there.  Smiling but gonna fuss at Blogger for changing formats...gotta bitch or things don't change, right?!!!

No comments: