This Website / Blog belongs to Dora M. Dominguez-Carey 2005: Background Template by Dora D. Carey 2005: Dominguez Generations, Inc. 2005

Saturday, November 17, 2012

One Year Anniversary: A Sad Reflection of A Heart-breaking Event: Remembering Mama One Year Since She Passed Away!:

Remembering Mama on the one year anniversary of the day she passed away!
All I can write down (all I can muster on this solemn day) is that we all miss you,
love you and think of you often.  
As soon as I am stronger in a few days or such, 
I promise to pay better tribute to you, Mama.
For now please forgive me if I cut this remembrance post short
for my heart is too full of ache and words escape me as I dare try to describe 
how your loss has affected me...all of us.
Just know that your daughters (and respective children, etc...)
will be together later on this day
to remember you just like the close-knit family you wanted us 
to remain after you passed; we are all working hard on that.
We love you so very much...words fail to say how much.
Be with us in spirit always, Mama, as you have been in our hearts and thoughts! 


No comments: