This Website / Blog belongs to Dora M. Dominguez-Carey 2005: Background Template by Dora D. Carey 2005: Dominguez Generations, Inc. 2005

Friday, April 18, 2014

FAMILY EVENTS: ALEX's BIRTHDAY WEEKEND TRIP 2014!

Panoramic views from the Drury Inn
 
San Antonio River Walk (at night)

The Drury Inn was outstanding. 
I thanked the Execs via Twitter and I rec'd a 'mention' and a 'follow'!
The hotel had a beautiful exterior and interior.
The Drury provided an excellent (free-n-full) breakfast, (free) cocktails/dinner buffet.
The pool/spa/observation deck were awesome and provided some of the best
views of the "Alamo City" that I have ever seen. 
The many years that I lived in SA--I can certainly say that the Drury Inn
gives the Marriott (River Center) stiff competition.
Kudos to my sis (Josie) for making excellent choices/reservations.
Definitely a (5) ★★★★★ hotel.
Pix of Drury Inn SA River Walk

No comments: