This Website / Blog belongs to Dora M. Dominguez-Carey 2005: Background Template by Dora D. Carey 2005: Dominguez Generations, Inc. 2005

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

BIRTHDAY WISHES: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AYDEN!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY
GREAT-GREAT-NEPHEW AYDEN G.
BEST WISHES ON YOUR MILESTONE BIRTHDAY: "5"!


Above (top): Ayden at his birthday party with his family and friends; bottom pic his MJ cake. 
Thx to my sis Aurora for sharing these two above photos with us.
Above (left): Ayden riding in the car with his mom (my great-niece) Dominique;
thx Dom for sharing this pic with us. 
With that awesome pic, I was able to create his birthday banner and gif.
Above (right): Ayden earlier in the day with a pre-birthday party piece of cake;
thx sis Aurora for sharing it with us.
Ayden is such a loveable and handsome lil' guy--no doubt about it.
I told Dominique to be ready with bat-in-hand to ward off the girls.  LOL.
Best wishes, mijo, from your entire family.
May your wishes, hopes and dreams be plentiful and always a reality.

1 comment:

stevenjared0853 said...

What an amazing cake! I have also started baking and I was thinking of baking a beautiful cake for my brother who is getting married and he loves MJ a lot. His wedding is next month in one of the San Francisco wedding venues and I got some idea from this post.