This Website / Blog belongs to Dora M. Dominguez-Carey 2005: Background Template by Dora D. Carey 2005: Dominguez Generations, Inc. 2005

Friday, August 1, 2014

DORA'S CORNER: NOPE, I DIDN'T FORGET THE "SPECIAL DAYS"...JUST BEEN BUSY!

NOTE TO ALL:
If I did not post an event (b-day, anniversary, accomplishment, etc.) of yours on this family blog, please do not think that I forgot it.  I have been really busy (you all know how that goes), and mostly I have been mindful to stay away from the computer because this gal does not know how to logon for a mere couple of minutes.  Usually my definition of connecting to the "www" consists of hours -- not minutes (LOL) which I currently cannot spare (hours) if I am to finish this home project. 
...So please be patient with me as I continue with our home reno and gradually come back to the land of social-media and blogging and such.  In the meantime...good tidings and many blessings to us all especially during our special occasions.  Hopefully this task of mine (home reno) will come to successful fruition and allow me to once again put more time and effort into our family blog and such.  Oh, crap, wait...I start college next month...so no promises, guys.  J.K.
BTW...
If you sent me pix or stories that you wanted me to share on this blog,
and I have not posted it yet,
please resend so that I can post, and accept my apologies for overlooking certain tasks.

No comments: