This Website / Blog belongs to Dora M. Dominguez-Carey 2005: Background Template by Dora D. Carey 2005: Dominguez Generations, Inc. 2005

Monday, November 17, 2014

In Memoriam: Three Year Anniversary: Remembering Mama Three Years Since She Passed Away!

A friend from college asked me last week about Mama. 
At the end of the conversation, he asked me how often I thought about Mama 
and how much did I miss her.  
My reply was short, simple, maybe corny, but honest; 
but I believe that each one of my wonderful sisters would agree with my comment: 
"I miss Mama everyday that ends in a 'y' and every second that has a number!"
Thinking of our beautiful, wonderful, loving Mama today; gone much too soon.
If you have a special photo that you would like posted here, please send it to me!
 
 
 
 
   
  

No comments: