This Website / Blog belongs to Dora M. Dominguez-Carey 2005: Background Template by Dora D. Carey 2005: Dominguez Generations, Inc. 2005

Monday, March 9, 2015

Family Greetings: I Love You ALL!

...I adore my entire family. I need to put it in writing b/c sometimes I fail to express my feelings, and IMO, I strongly believe that we should always convey our feelings to those whom we love the most. 
As for my family, each person excels at so many different things. Each one has accomplished a lot, but at the end of the day, it is the happiness that each of us has found that makes us all truly successful. 
It most certainly helps that we had an awesome, magnanimous, and wonderful matriarch and patriarch at the helm. Although my parents are no longer with us, we follow the traditions and expectations they left behind: a solid foundation to ensure we are successful -- and that we took part in civil service to our country in some form. 
I am a believer in giving back: "to whom much is given, much is expected."
My mom was political as well, she carried her beliefs within her and was fair in allowing others their respective opinions, and mom seldom missed the opportunity to vote; she always encouraged all of us to exercise our rights,...specially to vote. 
Being part of Texas Adopt A Highway/Don't Mess with Texas Program is partly because of mom.  Our group was established in honor of Philip, but partly because of mom.
¡Siempre mucho amor y gratitud a mi mamá y papá!

No comments: