This Website / Blog belongs to Dora M. Dominguez-Carey 2005: Background Template by Dora D. Carey 2005: Dominguez Generations, Inc. 2005

Saturday, April 25, 2015

BIRTHDAY WISHES: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DOMINIQUE!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DOMINIQUE!
(M
Y GREAT NIECE)
I love you to the moon and back, Dom.
This is not because you are my great-niece, 
this is because you are such a wonderful human 
who truly deserves the most amount of love from anyone. 
Have a wonderful celebration.
"From the depths of distress, 
you dare to dream"...
The words remind me of what an incredible person you are.
The words remind me of your journey, though not always an easy one,
but yet here you are making lemonade out of lemons.
Your journey towards a wonderful life is amazing.
I am so proud of all that you have accomplished - 
I am so excited to see what you have left to accomplish.
You are an awesome mom; you have done well by your son, Ayden...
lucky little boy he is, but he knows it, you can tell.
He is a good little guy!
You are an awesome daughter; you have done well by your mom...
lucky mom she is, but she knows it, too.
You are a great "big sis," your sisters are so fortunate to have you
around to help guide them and just be there for them.
For any bad experiences that your sisters may encounter,
chances are, you have already been there; therefore, your
advice will be invaluable and your willingness to lend an ear
will be a God-send.
For sure it is I who can say it best, Dom, you are a super (great) niece!
I have seen you fall and rise again and again.
You are truly a "Phoenix!"
I have seen you shine again and again.
Yet, you remain humble.
I have seen you through ups and downs...
And, I am so proud of you and 
I am so grateful indeed that you are part of our family.
I am so elated that you are aspiring to be a psychologist.
I will always be one of your loudest cheerleaders, and forever,
I will always be a firm believer that once "YOU" set your
mind to do something...
WATCH OUT WORLD AND GET THE FREAK OUT OF THE WAY!

No comments: