This Website / Blog belongs to Dora M. Dominguez-Carey 2005: Background Template by Dora D. Carey 2005: Dominguez Generations, Inc. 2005

Thursday, June 23, 2011

BIRTHDAY WISHES: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DORA D.!

Mama called me first bright and early; she helped start my special day off on a good foot. Alex posted birthday wishes first via Facebook late last night. Sara went to work and said this weekend would be worth the wait. My rib-eye dinner? A girl can only hope. Ha, ha, ha! All my sisters have called me at home through-out the day. (so did my great-nephew, Bryan). That was awesome. I am truly lucky!
Two of my sisters came over to my house with their daughters and spent time with me on my special day. Thanks Josie and Alex. Thanks Eva, Felicia and Erica. They delivered some very nice b-day presents. They all know me so very well. I love my family; I am a very lucky person.
My most precious present today so far is that Mama is also having a great day. I passed my b-day wish onto her for today and going forward. After her early morning call to me this a.m. Mama called me around dinner-time to tell me the great news; she is eating well and eating heartily (all day long).
Sara brought goodies, too. Yum. Hoping for a nice, quiet b-day dinner and anticipating the actual dinner in a couple of days. Should I fast? Hoping for a rib-eye dinner or chicken marsala (yummy). J.K. anything for dinner is good. Thanks as well to Sara's uncle Rain for the nice card I received on Wednesday and to our dear friend Ana. Ana gave me my most fav sci-fi flick, DUNE (1984).

(Enjoy the pix of presents I received below):

No comments: