This Website / Blog belongs to Dora M. Dominguez-Carey 2005: Background Template by Dora D. Carey 2005: Dominguez Generations, Inc. 2005

Monday, June 23, 2014

BIRTHDAY WISHES: Happy Birthday To Me (Dora)! Birthday Pix!

I was blessed this year.  Most who know me know my affinity for all things sports.  This year I was gifted with many awesome sport's items.  I received the following team gear: San Antonio Spurs, Texas Tech Red Raiders and Team USA for The World Cup.  I also love comic books/comic book superheroes, and was gifted with items of my all-time fave superhero; Batman.  A special gnome also made tracks to my home, and he is very good at keeping me company.  He makes me laugh and never talks out of turn.  J.K. and LOL.
A magnanimous "THANK-YOU" to everyone!!!  Here are pix of some of my gifts:
  
 Above: Gifts from Sara; Spurs, Texas Tech and Team USA shirts.
 
Above: From Aurora "The awesome Gnome" who only speaks to me--when we are alone.
 
 Above: Shirt from Josie, Jabier and Alex.  Also an WTNB bank bag--using it for grocery shopping, and an awesome hand-crafted Texas Tech gift bag.
 
 Above:  Texas Tech shirt from Eva and Felicia.
  
  Above:  Batman shirt and mug from Erica, Ava and Nick.
  Above: A Spur's cutting board from our dear friend Ana.

No comments: