This Website / Blog belongs to Dora M. Dominguez-Carey 2005: Background Template by Dora D. Carey 2005: Dominguez Generations, Inc. 2005

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Mama goes back to Big Spring

After 5 days of having Mama in Midland, she was ready to get back to her home. Sara and I went ahead and took her back this morning and decided that we could wait to run our errands later in the afternoon for the party we were hosting tonight for a couple of Sara's college friends. The party details are on my poli blog>>>
Anyway, Mama seemed happy to be home. My sisters had her house spic and span so that really made her happy as well. It looked nice. Before Sara and I came home, Sara thought she would cook some pork chops for us. They were delicious. It saved Mama from having to cook them later in the evening as she said she had a craving for them (so did I, they were great!). If I could bring Mama back with me to my home here in Midland on a permanent basis, I sure would. If I knew for sure she would be happy being here and be okay with us selling her home in Big Spring, I would, but she would not be happy doing that. I know she loves me and such, but her home is indeed her castle and I would never do anything to hurt her so I will always respect her wishes. I cannot wait to see her tomorrow when we pick her up to attend Erica's wedding shower over in Coahoma. It will be lots of fun. It always is when our family gets together. Not all of us can attend, but most will. I plan on bringing Mama back with me to Midland as soon as she is ready to spend a few days away from her home again. I hope that time is by next week. Plus, it will give me time to rid our house of the ant problems. Not many were out tonight during our party with Sara's friends and that was good so maybe the chemicals are finally working and we can have our home ready for Mama's next visit. We do love her so. She's an awesome Mom!

No comments: