This Website / Blog belongs to Dora M. Dominguez-Carey 2005: Background Template by Dora D. Carey 2005: Dominguez Generations, Inc. 2005

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

2010 Milestones: Thus far!

Well…2010 entered on a good note.  The beloved matriarch of our "family Dominguez" is in excellent health and is doing great. T2G! Everyone who knows our family knows the situation behind Mom's ill-health from almost two years ago and her current path to wellness.  My family and I are thankful for all the good thoughts, well wishes and prayers from everyone.  Anyway...I will continue to post important data -aside from birthdays- as I get it!  Here is what is up and coming thus far for 2010. 
May 2010: We have two family members graduating high school.
1) My great-niece, Dominique, graduates from my alma mater, Big Spring High School (BSHS). She is the daughter of my niece, Michelle.
2) My nephew, Jacob, also graduates this May also from Big Spring High School. He is the son of my brother, Rudy Jr, and sis-in-law Yoli.  My bro is also BSHS alumni.
2010: Another family member graduates high school.
3) Felicia Nicole Guzman.  She is the daughter of my sister, Eva, and brother-in-law, Philip Sr.  Felicia is home-schooled and excels in all her studies.  We are all so VERY PROUD of her.  Way to go, Felicia.

No comments: