This Website / Blog belongs to Dora M. Dominguez-Carey 2005: Background Template by Dora D. Carey 2005: Dominguez Generations, Inc. 2005

Thursday, October 3, 2013

BIRTHDAY WISHES: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SARA!

 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SARA!
10-03-2013
(3-3-1)
 ...Happy birthday to the best person in my life!
Though she doesn't want her b-day acknowledged,
it would be remiss of me to agree with her and not celebrate it! 
I will be contrary and bid her good karma for an awesome day!
She has been the one constant in my life
 - through good times and bad times -
who has helped sustain me and helped me to keep appreciating life. 
When we lost Mama, Sara was always there no matter what
- even more so now! 
Even before Mama passed away, Sara was there for her, too!
For all of that, for her - I remain eternally grateful. 
For all the other wonderful things she does for me,
I remain in awe and so happy!
I am lucky to have her in my life. 
 

No comments: