This Website / Blog belongs to Dora M. Dominguez-Carey 2005: Background Template by Dora D. Carey 2005: Dominguez Generations, Inc. 2005

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

HOLIDAYS: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY 2014: BALLOON LAUNCH FOR MAMA (VID)!

♥♥♥ THIS VIDEO IS FOR MAMA ♥♥♥
Mother's Day:  Sunday, May 11, 2014
(Video via Flickr...view is better if you click on "Mother's Day 2014 Balloon Launch" link and view from Flickr page) 
 Thanks to everyone who participated although I know that "thanks" was not needed.
I am so glad and so proud of everyone who got together on Mother's Day to celebrate
their respective moms, and for those who continued with the celebration, with my sisters
and I, at the cemetery to honor our family Matriarch.
*** Thanks for all the balloons, flowers, and prayers ***
Our sister (Josie) spoke beautiful words about Mama
right before we let our balloons go off into the awesome sky that day.
Thanks to our sisters for the idea of the balloon launch
and for helping to bring us all together on this special day. 
I have such wonderful sisters---I wish the same for everyone.
Mama was proud of us--I am certain, and I know she felt our love.
As much as we miss her, today was a day to pay our respects
and to honor her in a joyful manner!
Thanks, Sara, for taking the video of us (for us)!

No comments: