This Website / Blog belongs to Dora M. Dominguez-Carey 2005: Background Template by Dora D. Carey 2005: Dominguez Generations, Inc. 2005

Sunday, May 11, 2014

HOLIDAYS: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY 2014: PIX of My SISTER's MD presents!

Gifts to my wonderful sisters (posted in birth order, Bueno?!!)
*************************************************************
♥♥♥ My sister (Aurora) received nice gifts from her family ♥♥♥
 
My sis received the lovely flowers and battery-powered drill from her son (Jay).
Her daughter (Michelle) gave her the two, multi-colored-outside-lights and
bought her MD's lunch at Cowboy's Steakhouse & Restaurant.
Ari gave her g-ma (Aurora) and her mom (Michelle) a cake...
The cake, I was told, was good; you can tell as it is almost gone.  LOL!
Dominique and Ayden gave their (g-ma / great-g-ma Aurora) this beautiful pic.
*************************************************************
♥♥♥ My sister (Betty) received nice gifts from her family ♥♥♥
My sis received an awesome Magic Bullet Blender from her oldest son (Gilbert/"Taita"),
her grand-daughter (Brianna), and daughter-in-law (Christine). 
Taita also gifted his mom with $20.00!
She also received beautiful flowers from her other son (Rudy) and his family--
her grand-daughters (Gabby and Gracie), and daughter-in-law (Veronica)
*************************************************************
♥♥♥ My sister (Josie) received nice gifts from her family ♥♥♥
My sis received a beautiful Mother's Day card and $100.00 MasterCard
from her daughter (Alex), lunch at Cowboys Steakhouse & Restaurant 
from her husband(Javier), and a wonderful plaque from our sister (Betty).
 *************************************************************
♥♥♥ My sister (Eva) received nice gifts from her family ♥♥♥
My sis received flowers from her daughter (Erica) and grand-daughter (Ava).
Plus she received a wonderful plaque from our sister (Betty).
Eva also got a new pair of glasses, and as soon as she gets them, I have asked her
for a pic of her wearing them so that maybe I can post. 
*************************************************************
♥♥♥ A gift for Dora as well ♥♥♥
My sister (Betty) also gave me a lovely plaque.  She is an awesome sis--as are the other three.
Love them all.
*************************************************************
______________________________________________________________
From Taita: 
He was burning sage for mother earth.
I like to burn sage as well for prosperity and good health.
Great minds think alike, my nephew (Taita)!


No comments: